Commercial real estate comprises a broad range of specializations. Commercial transactions involve complex regulations and financing and require extensive due diligence. RE/MAX Commercial offers a comprehensive array of training platforms, providing you with knowledge that’s key to your success.
RE/MAX University – RE/MAX University gives commercial practitioners access to extensive education, including CCIM designation and distressed property training and courses. It’s available on demand, 24/7, on your TV, mobile device or computer.
- CCIM: Introduction to Commercial Investment
- CCIM: Troubled Assets Workshop
- How to Beat Your Biggest Competitors for the Business
- Benefits and Risks of the Commercial Transaction
- Analyze Financials with REI Wise
- CCIM Explained
- How to Create a Commercial Listing Video
- Six Keys to Victory in Any Market
- Use STDB Online to Build Your Commercial Business
- Real Estate Analysis
- Adding Commercial to Your Business
- What are the Requirements of a Commercial Broker?
Annual Commercial Symposium – This multi-day event provides you an opportunity to learn business-building strategies and best practices, while networking with commercial colleagues and industry leaders.
Annual RE/MAX Convention – The commercial-specific education at this annual gathering of RE/MAX professionals from around the world offers live training and numerous networking and lead-generation opportunities.